- At her 4 month appointment she was 14 lbs and 1 oz. She's a lot smaller than she seems to me!
- She's a "talker". She "talks" A LOT! Definitely a Guzman!
- She laughs so much! She loves being sung to and loves dancing. She laughs hysterically when you sing and dance.
- She hates sleep, it makes me wonder if she really is my child. She doesn't nap and then still wakes up 3 times a night. But even with no sleep, she is such a happy girl! She gets that from her Daddy.
- We started feeding her rice cereal a couple weeks ago. She's still not sure, but is starting to get the hang of it.
- She blows raspberries. When she gets upset/tired/hungry, she starts blowing slobber all of the place. Its really funny. I do it back and she starts laughing.
- She loves her baby. My mom got her a doll for Christmas and she adores it. She'll nap with her.
- When she wakes up in the morning and she looks at me, it takes her a minute then she gets the biggest smile on her face like, "Hey! I know you!!" It makes my heart melt everytime
I'm hoping to get a video camera soon so I can start documenting her laugh. Its the sweetest sound ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment