Sunday, March 1, 2009

5 months old!








Abigail turned 5 months old on February 18 (also Mommy and Daddy's 3rd wedding anniversary). I can't believe she's almost halfway to 1 year old!! Gah! I'm not ready for this!








Here are 5 things for 5 months:


1-She's found her feet.


2- She's already a little helper. When we lay her down to change her diaper, she holds her legs up until we're done.


3-She wants to feed herself. When we feed her cereal, she takes the spoon from us and feeds herself! And she has quite a grip on it, so don't even TRY to take it from her.



4- She doesn't like to sleep. I guess she's afraid she'll miss something. She doesn't get fussy or anything, just won't go to sleep. When we were in NYC, there was a party at the house we were staying at. She refused to sleep, so I took her down stairs and let her enjoy the party for a little bit. After about 10-15 minutes, she was over it and she finally decided to go to sleep.

5- She is so sweet and loving! In the mornings, we'll put her into bed with us for a little bit. And we'll all go back to sleep. She'll often fall asleep holding my hand or holding my face. Then she'll wake us up by rubbing our face. Its so sweet. I love it.

No comments: