Friday, August 22, 2008

37 Weeks- What's going on down there??

Not a whole lot!! I'm closed up like a fortress! Good thing is I'm 50% thinned out. Not that any of that means anything, but I still like knowing if there's a party going on. The doctor couldn't feel her head, so he thought she was breeched, so I had to get an ultrasound. Thankfully, she's right where she needs to be.

As for the diet...at my 36 week appointment I had gained another 3.5 pounds, so I decided to forget the diet. If I'm going to gain weight, I'm going to do so by eating!! Then at my 37 week I had LOST half a pound! Haha! So I was happy the burgers and fries diet was working.

We're getting so excited to meet our little girl. Especially Will! He just got back yesterday from his last international trip for a couple of months. Madrid last week was going to be his last one, but then he decided to go to Amsterdam so he could go shopping for Abigail. He loves shopping for her, its so cute! (She's going to be the best dressed kid around!). I'm glad Will is going to be home almost every night now. That way we can enjoy these last couple weeks together...while in the same country.

The quest to get this baby has started. Last night we went out for Mexican, then came home and walked around our neighborhood. I walked more last night then I have my entire pregnancy. I even out-walked Will. I'm determined to get her out of me and I'll do whatever it takes!

1 comment:

Karen said...

It won't be long now! :o)

Can't wait to see Miss Abigail--she is going to be beautiful!