Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Update on us

So much has happened in the past several months!

1- My best friend in the world found out she was pregnant...after over two years of trying to have miracle baby #2. And its a girl! Selah Grace will be here in April. I can't wait!

2- My sister is pregnant with #2. Baby boy #2 will be here in February

3- My sister-in-law just had a baby yesterday. Baby Guzman #2 was 7 lbs 20 inches and beautiful. Mommy and Daddy still haven't decided on a name.

4- Abigail turned 1 year old! Actually, she just turned 15 months. At her 12 month appointment, she was 19lbs14oz and 28.5 inches tall. She goes in for her 15 month checkup tomorrow.

5. We finally moved her from her infant carrier to her big girl car seat. Just today, actually!

6. She knows how to say, "ball", "dog", "more" "agua" (spanish for water), "what is that?" and just recently "cheese".

7. Speaking of "cheese", yesterday she grabbed my camera and acted like she was taking my picture and said "CHEEEESE!!" She thought it was the funniest thing ever, so of course I did too!

8. She's still not walking, but she is FAST!

9- She gives HUGS! Tonight, I asked her for a kiss and she gave me a kiss (which accompanies a "mmmmmwah!"). Then I asked her for a hug and she wrapped her little arms around me, laid her head on my chest and she gave me a hug! It literally made me melt. I guess that's one of those things that never gets old.

10- She dances! Definitely doesn't get it from either of her parents. But she'll get on knees and do the twist or "jump" in place. I laugh everytime she does it.

11- She wasn't a fan of Santa this year. Last year, at 10 weeks old, she just laid in his arms like a little doll. This year, on the other hand, she screamed the entire time. It makes for a great picture though!

I love this age! Each day is a new adventure with her. She's learning and discovering new things every second. Its so much fun to watch and be a part of.

No comments: