I love everything about Christmas! And I look forward to getting the mail everyday during December because I love finding Christmas cards in the mailbox.
Ever since Abigail came into the picture (no pun intended), we started getting professional pictures done in the fall and sending out photo Christmas cards to our friends and family. We have so many loved ones across the country and even the world, so I think its such a wonderful, personal way to let our family and friends know we are thinking about them throughout the holiday season. And they can see how much our beautiful little girl has grown over the past year.
Ever since Abigail came into the picture (no pun intended), we started getting professional pictures done in the fall and sending out photo Christmas cards to our friends and family. We have so many loved ones across the country and even the world, so I think its such a wonderful, personal way to let our family and friends know we are thinking about them throughout the holiday season. And they can see how much our beautiful little girl has grown over the past year.
Shutterfly has some great holiday cards this season that I'm really excited about! They have traditional, religious, modern styles. You can go flat or folded. Pretty much anything that's your style, they have and for a great price too!! I don't know which ones I will use, but here are some front runners::

Ornaments All Aglow
Simply Joy Christmas
Vivid Hope Christmas
Wishes Whirl
And of course because we are a bi-lingual household, I love these:

Spanish Thought Bubble Tarjetas de Navidad
So...Which one will I choose?? I have no idea! It may be none of the above because Shutterfly has so many to choose from I can't make up my mind!
Check them out!
Shutterfly Photo Cards
They also have wonderful gifts for the Grandparents too!
Photo Calendars
Canvas Wall Art
And Guess What!! Bloggers get 50 Cards FREE!! Who doesn't like free stuff?? I mean, com'on! Why do you think I've come out of hiding after a year?? ;o)
You can get in on the fun too!
Shutterfly Card Giveaway
Simply Joy Christmas
Vivid Hope Christmas
Wishes WhirlAnd of course because we are a bi-lingual household, I love these:

Spanish Thought Bubble Tarjetas de Navidad
So...Which one will I choose?? I have no idea! It may be none of the above because Shutterfly has so many to choose from I can't make up my mind!
Check them out!
Shutterfly Photo Cards
They also have wonderful gifts for the Grandparents too!
Photo Calendars
Canvas Wall Art
And Guess What!! Bloggers get 50 Cards FREE!! Who doesn't like free stuff?? I mean, com'on! Why do you think I've come out of hiding after a year?? ;o)
You can get in on the fun too!
Shutterfly Card Giveaway
No comments:
Post a Comment