Will and I are going to Maui in January for our 3rd wedding annversary (Our anniversary is in February, but for some reason we go on a big trip to celebrate in January). We decided the other day to take Baby Girl with us. Of course, this gave me a great excuse to go shopping for a teeny weeny bikini. For her, not for me (**shudder**). I wandered into Gymboree last night while at the mall shopping for my stepmom's birthday. They had one swimsuit in size 3-6 months. It was a bikini, so I wasn't quite sure how Will would feel about it. He's already concerned about skirts being too short. (haha!). But for $7, I thought why not.

(Excuse the quality of the photo it was taken in my car with my camera phone)
And Will approved!! Its so cute, how could he not?
2 comments:
So cute! And so American! Love it!
i love that swimsuit! sounds like a nice vacation with the lil one!
Post a Comment